Monday 15 February 2010

Cut Collective inside and out

I went down to the Gallery to see how it was going with the Cut Collective installation and was amazed that they have started painting the outside of the Art Lounge already.

I'm no Peter Jackson, however, I did take a little bit of video footage so you could see what was going on (don't laugh at the shaky camera hand).

I'd really recommend any of you in the neighbourhood, to get on down to Lorne Street and see what they are up to. They will be back on site tomorrow (weather permitting) and it's pretty mesmerizing to watch them as they paint.

Otherwise don't forget that the inside of the Art Lounge is also open to the public from the 20 February to 11 March. There's loads going on in there, which I will save for another day.

Enjoy!

No comments: